Friday, February 28, 2014

Questions, Questions

    This week we were asked to answer to questions about our project:
What have you liked the most/ least about the project?
What do you wish you could've done differently about it?
    My favorite aspect of the project is that it is a way to enjoy school. I can come into class on Friday and know I'm about to do something that is going to be fun and something I enjoy. It gives me a time on the weekend when I'm stuck studying to take a break and have some fun writing my blog or exploring and taking pictures. I'm grateful for this project.
    On the other hand my least favorite aspect about this project is that I don't have more time. I have a  super busy schedule and I don't always get around to taking pictures, which makes blog posts hard to write sometimes. But one thing I can say is that it's hard to stick to your initial project.(I mean there are only so many places in Detroit to photograph!!!)
     This leads into the question, what do you wish could've done differently? I wish I would've made my project a little broader in theme. Maybe something like putting together a book of all my photography and doing a section on Detroit, but to late to turn back now!! Overall I've really liked this project and I'm glad I had the opportunity to do it!! 
Until next week! 
        -Julia 

2 comments:

  1. When doing a big project like this, it is always great to reflect on what you have done so far. I think that the most meaningful part of reflection is looking at what you would change or do differently. By reflecting on this aspect, you are able to grow. I love that this project is exciting for you! It is so important to keep learning fun! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm excited to continue working on this project!!

    ReplyDelete